COVID Policy and Procedures
Orinda Optometry Group
Dr. Kristine Eng • Dr. Kelly Shintani • Dr. Weylin Eng
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR APPOINTMENT?
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING US WITH YOUR EYECARE. PLEASE HELP US PROTECT OUR STAFF AND OUR PATIENTS AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS UPON ARRIVAL FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- PLEASE USE OUR CHECK IN KIOSK LOCATED TO THE LEFT OF OUR FRONT DOOR AND WAIT IN YOUR CAR OR OUTSIDE
- WE WILL CALL YOU INTO THE OFFICE WHEN WE ARE READY
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES (N95 masks, surgical masks, and cloth masks, are all acceptable. Masks with exhalation valves are not acceptable.)
- FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY, WE WILL BE LIMITING THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE INSIDE THE OFFICE AND ASK THAT YOU RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING AND STAY AT LEAST 6 FEET APART FROM EACH OTHER
- PLEASE ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT COMPANION-FREE UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY
- BEFORE ENTERING OUR OFFICE YOUR TEMPERATURE WILL BE TAKEN AND COVID SCREENING QUESTIONS ASKED
- DOCTORS AND STAFF WILL BE MASKED AT ALL TIMES FOR YOUR PROTECTION. BREATH SHIELDS ARE PLACED THROUGHOUT THE OFFICE TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND EXAM ROOMS ARE THOROUGHLY CLEANED AND SANITIZED BETWEEN EACH PATIENT-WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE
- SHOPPERS ARE ASKED NOT TO TOUCH FRAMES ON DISPLAY. WHEN ASSISTED BY AN OPTICIAN, PLEASE POINT OUT FRAMES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE, TOUCH, AND TRY ON. THE OPTICIAN WILL REMOVE THE CLEAN FRAMES FROM THE DISPLAY SHELF AND ADD THEM TO YOUR FRAME TRAY. ALL TOUCHED FRAMES WILL BE CLEANED AND STERILIZED BEFORE BEING REPLACED ON THE DISPLAY SHELVES.
IF YOU HAVE A FEVER, COUGH OR FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, PLEASE RESCHEDULE AND RETURN WHEN YOU ARE WELL
AT THIS TIME, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING WALK-INS. IF YOU NEED TO SEE THE OPTICIAN, PLEASE SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
REMEMBER, SAFETY FIRST!
We understand our new protocol greatly changes the Orinda Optometry Group experience, and we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate this together. We are so grateful for the opportunity to serve our community during this extraordinary time.
The Doctors and Staff at Orinda Optometry Group